Amy Purdy is an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker sharing her story of resilience around the world.She is a New York Times Best-Selling Author whose memoir, ‘On My Own Two Feet – From Losing My Legs to Learning the Dance of Life’has been published in ten different languages.A 3-Time Paralympic Medalist, she is the most decorated adaptive snowboarder in Team USA history.She and her husband are the founders of the non-profit organization Adaptive Action Sports supporting veterans and youth with disabilities to get the training and support they need to excel at competitive snowboarding, skateboarding, and action sports.You may also recall seeing her grace the dance floor of Hollywood a few years back as the runner-up on the TV show Dancing With The Stars.
- 3 x Paralympic Medalist
- Currently the most medaled Paralympic Snowboarder in the US
- A trailblazer in getting the sport into the Paralympic Games
- Top motivational speaker, has a top TED Talk, Speaks to top corporations around the world
- New York Times best-selling author of the book On My Own Two Feet
- Runner up on Dancing with the Stars with her partner Derek Hough, Highest ranked contestant and the first contestant with two prosthetic legs
- Oprah top 100thought leaders. Written in 2 of Orpah’s books may have seen her on Super Soul Sunday
Follow Amy Purdy on Social Media:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amypurdygurl/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AmyPurdyGurl/
Website to buy her book – https://amypurdy.com/
Follow The Story Box on Social Media
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thestoryboxpodcast/
Facebook Page –https://www.facebook.com/thestoryboxpodcast
Website – https://thestoryboxpodcast.com/
The Story Box on Podcast Platforms & Subscribe for more!
Apple Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-story-box/id1486295252
Watch The Full Episode Here:
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/TheStoryBox
If you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to YouTube & Apple Podcasts, and leave a 5-star positive rating and review over on Apple Podcasts. Share it around with your friends and family.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.