Storyteller. Life Changer.
From his earliest days teaching inner-city high school students how to discover their potential and succeed no matter what their circumstances — to becoming a world-renowned transformational speaker and trainer who has conducted more than 2,500 workshops and events all over the world — Jack Canfield has devoted his life and career to helping others achieve their personal definition of success and create lives of greater joy, meaning, and fulfillment.
A Pioneer and Legend in the Field of Personal Development and Peak Performance
- Founder of the billion-dollar Chicken Soup for the Soul™ publishing empire
- Multiple New York Times bestselling author of —The Success Principles, The Power of Focus, The Aladdin Factor, Dare to Win, The Key to Living the Law of Attraction, Living the Success Principles, Coaching for Breakthrough Success, and more.
- 2.5 million subscribers and followers on social media
- Sold 500+ million books worldwide
- Featured guest on 1,000+ TV and radio shows
- Has trained 2,900+ Canfield Success Principles Trainers in 107 countries
- Founded the Transformational Leadership Council
- Inducted into the National Speakers Associations “Speakers Hall of Fame”
- Is a Harvard graduate with a Master’s degree in Psychological Education
Connect with Jack
Follow The Story Box on Social Media
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!