Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly. An old soul with a contemporary, honest voice, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety and depression—and invites others to discover and boldly pursue their God-given purpose. Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah finds joy in raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome. She wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike. Her work has been featured on the TODAY show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publishers Weekly Starred Reviews and more.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- A Surrendered Yes: The beauty that comes from trusting God and giving up control
- Big & Small: How saying yes to God in small, everyday ways builds us to say yes in big ways
- Choosing Joy: Rebekah’s adoption journey bringing Joy to their family from China
- The Power of Rhythm: Use your time and energy to live a life of intention
- Living Free: Finding freedom from the approval of others
- The Importance of Rest: Practice Sabbath to maintain emotional, physical & spiritual health
- How to maintain emotional health in a stressful world
Connect with Rebekah
Website & Book ‘A Surrendered Yes’
Follow The Story Box on Social Media
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!
WATCH THE FULL CONVERSATION HERE: