Book Jay for your next event, podcast, conference, school assembly, business meeting or for one-on-one Life Coaching/Mentoring
Jay has a unique story. He has faced many challenges in his life that have helped shape him into the man he is today.
Jay has also spoken on a number of podcasts, given talks to young people, and loves to bring value where he can.
"My philosophy in life now is: Be persistent To Remain Consistent at the things you want. Consistency is the flow-on effect of being Persistent. I realised that if I wanted to be successful in any capacity in my life whether it was relationships, happiness, business, mental health, leadership or improving my life overall then I needed to create a persistent mindset."
Jay can speak on a wide variety of subject matters including:
- The Power of Persistence
- The Art of Never Giving Up - How To Embrace Perseverance & Resilience
- How To Handle Rejection & Use It To Your Advantage
- How To Go From Interviewing Your Friends To Celebrities and World-Class Leaders
- What 4 Near-Death Experiences Taught Jay about himself and life
- The 5 Principles or 5 P's (As Jay Calls Them) To Help Improve Any Area of Your Life
- How To Overcome Depression, Addictions, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Stress and Fatigue
- Living Your Purpose - What Is It & How To Find It.
- Why Your Story Matters More Than You Think It Does & How To Build The Confidence To Share It
- Why Faith Matters
And so much more!
The 12 Principles To Help Improve Your Life
What is stopping you from succeeding in your life today?
Jay is a dynamic and engaging speaker who thrives on sharing empowering and interesting stories from his life that are sure to leave you breathless, inspired and encouraged. Jay gives wisdom well beyond his years. You will be left asking yourself. How on earth is Jay still standing? Let Jay bless you today by booking him for your next event, conference, podcast, business meeting, school assembly or if you would like personal one on one coaching or mentoring.
Jay is so lovable, Jay is so likeable, Jay is so approachable. Stay that way, Jay! All our love and respect to this man!
Eric & Eliza Roberts
Hardest-working couple in Hollywood
Thank you for having me on your show Jay. You are a great interviewer, you ask good questions & you know how to navigate a conversation well.
Founder & CEO of Impact Theory & Founder of Quest Nutrition
I had such a great time with Jay. First time I've ever cried on a Podcast before in a good way! We got deep and emotional which made me think a lot. I love how Jay asks thought provoking questions which bring out your story.
Amy Jo Martin
New York Times Best-Selling Author, Speaker and Host of The Why Not Now Podcast
Normally I'm not speechless. But speaking with Jay he asked me a question that had me at a standstill. Great questions Jay! I love your passion & persistence man!